Monday, June 23, 2008

MUSTANG MAKEOVER

OK...so I made the 2008 EXTREME MUSTANG MAKEOVER and I now have my horse, Raisin Cain!! In just the first couple of days working with him in the roundpen I had him to where I could easily walk right up to him in a stall or the roundpen(after a couple of warm-up laps). Then sadly I had to miss 5 whole days after day three to go to the beach with some buddies for one last hurrah. But im back now and im proud to say that even after 5 missed days of training he picked right back up where we left off after only 1 afternoon of work. I now have Rasin Cain where I can walk right up to him, put a halter on, roundpen with him turning to face me when I ask him to stop, and stepping off in the right direction with only the point of a finger. I think I love this horse!!

No comments: